I have a bunch of Sex/Dating/Relationship questions

Hey guys, I have a bunch of random Sex/Dating/Relationship questions below:

Being in a relationship just means being friends with someone and doing romantic things with them, correct?

For dicks, do girls like them Circumcised (cut) or UnCircumcised (uncut)? Does it matter? Does it effect sex in any way? Which do girls prefer? Does it matter for getting blowjobs?

I’m 22 years old. Is my dick done growing or can it get any bigger?

How long does Sex generally last for?

What does it feel like to get your dick sucked by a girl, suck on tits, lick pussies, and thrust a dick inside a vagina?

So literally after sex, you ejaculate, and then fall asleep?



Submitted July 15, 2019 at 11:41PM

Hey guys, I have a bunch of random Sex/Dating/Relationship questions below:Being in a relationship just means being friends with someone and doing romantic things with them, correct?For dicks, do girls like them Circumcised (cut) or UnCircumcised (uncut)? Does it matter? Does it effect sex in any way? Which do girls prefer? Does it matter for getting blowjobs?I’m 22 years old. Is my dick done growing or can it get any bigger?How long does Sex generally last for?What does it feel like to get your dick sucked by a girl, suck on tits, lick pussies, and thrust a dick inside a vagina?So literally after sex, you ejaculate, and then fall asleep?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.