the love I have for you will never falter

I love you and I always will. nothing is going to change that. whatever comes our way, I'll fight with you till the very end. you're my only constant. you're everything to me... I'm shit with words and overthink everything I say, i just wish i could articulate how i feel about you, maybe you'd be able to see what I see in you.

as much as people think that they know whats best for me manipulate my mind, or threaten and abuse, know that my heart will only ever belong to you.

I love you,



Submitted July 15, 2019 at 11:32PM

I love you and I always will. nothing is going to change that. whatever comes our way, I'll fight with you till the very end. you're my only constant. you're everything to me... I'm shit with words and overthink everything I say, i just wish i could articulate how i feel about you, maybe you'd be able to see what I see in you.as much as people think that they know whats best for me manipulate my mind, or threaten and abuse, know that my heart will only ever belong to you.I love you,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.