/u/praysolace on This made me furious (16 yo ace here, have identified as such since 14), but i wanted to know what you thought

I mean, identifying as ace at 14 doesn’t necessarily mean you are going to turn out to actually be ace. It COULD just be an age and development thing. But if I’m ace at 28, I was just as ace at 14, just like anyone who’s gay at 28 was gay at 14 even if they weren’t really into anybody at that time.

People are often unsure about their sexuality when they’re younger and sometimes misidentify it. Nothing unusual or wrong about that. But just because it can be hard to be sure when you’re young doesn’t mean it’s impossible to actually be a different sexuality. Even if you only become sure about it later, you still always were what you are.





July 17, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.