How do I talk to a girl I have a huge crush on? I could really use some advice!

Im a (21M)I have this huge crush on a girl (20F) that works security at my job. I have no idea how to start talking to her. I go in everyday and scan my badge and see her working front desk security doing her job but that’s about it. We aren’t coworkers that share the same workspace.

I have thought of just going up to her and start talking a couple of times but I end up getting cold feet. I get anxious around a girl I really really like. Im usually a quiet person and don’t really talk unless I’m spoken to or I need to.

A couple of days ago I found her on FB via suggestions and Ive thought about adding her to start talking to her but I feel that might come off as weird. I have no interactions with her at all. The only times I’ve interacted with her was at orientation and when my badge clip broke and had to get a new one from her which was a couple of months ago and very brief, also some eye contact if that counts.

I could use some insight/advice on what I should do. I really like her and I really don’t want to mess this up. I genuinely have a interest in getting to know her and hopefully starting something!

TLDR: I have a huge crush on a girl at my workplace that I don’t interact with at all and I need advice on how to talk to her.



Submitted July 17, 2019 at 12:12AM

Im a (21M)I have this huge crush on a girl (20F) that works security at my job. I have no idea how to start talking to her. I go in everyday and scan my badge and see her working front desk security doing her job but that’s about it. We aren’t coworkers that share the same workspace.I have thought of just going up to her and start talking a couple of times but I end up getting cold feet. I get anxious around a girl I really really like. Im usually a quiet person and don’t really talk unless I’m spoken to or I need to.A couple of days ago I found her on FB via suggestions and Ive thought about adding her to start talking to her but I feel that might come off as weird. I have no interactions with her at all. The only times I’ve interacted with her was at orientation and when my badge clip broke and had to get a new one from her which was a couple of months ago and very brief, also some eye contact if that counts.I could use some insight/advice on what I should do. I really like her and I really don’t want to mess this up. I genuinely have a interest in getting to know her and hopefully starting something!TLDR: I have a huge crush on a girl at my workplace that I don’t interact with at all and I need advice on how to talk to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.