She (18f) said that she likes me (18m)

So I've been hanging out with this girl for a few weeks and I wasn't sure about her feelings for me since I don't pick up on social cues (I'm autistic). I thought she was distancing herself recently so, as a last resort, I asked her about her feelings and she told me that she likes me!

Now she wants to meet on saturday and I'm super anxious. Any advice to avoid screwing it up?

TL;DR : I like a girl who likes me too. She wants to meet and I want to die. How to deal with this ?



Submitted July 24, 2019 at 11:47PM

So I've been hanging out with this girl for a few weeks and I wasn't sure about her feelings for me since I don't pick up on social cues (I'm autistic). I thought she was distancing herself recently so, as a last resort, I asked her about her feelings and she told me that she likes me!​Now she wants to meet on saturday and I'm super anxious. Any advice to avoid screwing it up?​TL;DR : I like a girl who likes me too. She wants to meet and I want to die. How to deal with this ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.