She (18f) said that she likes me (18m)

So I've been hanging out with this girl for a few weeks and I wasn't sure about her feelings for me since I don't pick up on social cues (I'm autistic). I thought she was distancing herself recently so, as a last resort, I asked her about her feelings and she told me that she likes me!

​

Now she wants to meet on saturday and I'm super anxious. Any advice to avoid screwing it up?

​

TL;DR : I like a girl who likes me too. She wants to meet and I want to die. How to deal with this ?



Submitted July 24, 2019 at 11:47PM

So I've been hanging out with this girl for a few weeks and I wasn't sure about her feelings for me since I don't pick up on social cues (I'm autistic). I thought she was distancing herself recently so, as a last resort, I asked her about her feelings and she told me that she likes me!​Now she wants to meet on saturday and I'm super anxious. Any advice to avoid screwing it up?​TL;DR : I like a girl who likes me too. She wants to meet and I want to die. How to deal with this ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.