How can I get a date when I am in a rural area and overweight?

Alright, so I am asking for advice for a number of issues I have. One is that I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. It’s very, very difficult to meet new people.

I have used internet apps, but to no avail. I’ve had guys express interest in my profile for casual hook-up, but not for anything more involved, which is what I would prefer.

I have my suspicions it may be partly because of the scarcity of people living near me in general, which I think is also compounded by my being over weight (I’m 5’4” and 180 lbs.). I am losing weight, but in the meanwhile I’d love to hear advice on what I’m doing wrong or if someone has any ideas about how to meet singles in rural areas.



Submitted July 22, 2019 at 11:53PM

Alright, so I am asking for advice for a number of issues I have. One is that I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. It’s very, very difficult to meet new people.I have used internet apps, but to no avail. I’ve had guys express interest in my profile for casual hook-up, but not for anything more involved, which is what I would prefer.I have my suspicions it may be partly because of the scarcity of people living near me in general, which I think is also compounded by my being over weight (I’m 5’4” and 180 lbs.). I am losing weight, but in the meanwhile I’d love to hear advice on what I’m doing wrong or if someone has any ideas about how to meet singles in rural areas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.