/u/uncle_SAM98 on Yet another "Am I ace!?" post

I feel pretty much the same way. You seem pretty ace. I like kissing and even making out and stuff, but my attraction to those people ends there. It took me a long time to realize that sensual and sexual attraction are not the same bc most people associate them with each other, and I feel the first one, so I just assumed that I felt the other, but I don't. Too bad that allo people tend to expect sensual stuff like making out and cuddling to lead to sex oh well yeehaw





June 17, 2019 at 12:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.