/u/uncle_SAM98 on I guess I can’t lie to myself anymore

The harder you cling to hope that you could be allo, the more it hurts you. I learned that too. A lot of us don't want to be ace at first, and it takes time and unlearning societal conditioning to accept that there's nothing wrong with it. That might not necessarily be what you're going through, but if it is, I want you to know that it's okay to be ace (or demi), and it's okay if you turn out not to be! Best of luck to you as you figure your feelings out!





June 16, 2019 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.