Necessity of Love

Hello advocates of Love, i've got a question for you. Just to be clear i'm talking of romantic love of any form.

Do you think love is essential to a fullfilling life? If yes, how much of it is it?

Can you imagine living without it? If not, how'd you cope with the lack of it?

And of course the biggest question, how did you find yours?

Might seem like weird, obvious questions but I'm curious because I haven't been able to learn it myself. And I feel like it's different for everyone and since it's the biggest thing that moves the hearts of people, I want to know about it.



Submitted June 16, 2019 at 11:39PM

Hello advocates of Love, i've got a question for you. Just to be clear i'm talking of romantic love of any form.Do you think love is essential to a fullfilling life? If yes, how much of it is it?Can you imagine living without it? If not, how'd you cope with the lack of it?And of course the biggest question, how did you find yours?Might seem like weird, obvious questions but I'm curious because I haven't been able to learn it myself. And I feel like it's different for everyone and since it's the biggest thing that moves the hearts of people, I want to know about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.