/u/trent1inventor on How your important people react when you told them you are asexual?

I’m 19, I told my dad about a year ago that I’m asexual. He’s hella allo, and finds romantic attraction identical to sexual attraction. He often thinks I’m lying that Ive never experienced sexual attraction. At one point he got mad at me that I wasn’t telling him I was having sex with a girl (I wasn’t). My mother took it much better, and is totally ok with it.

Sometimes it works out; sometimes it doesn’t. I wish you luck, but I’d be surprised if it went well. Plus, no matter how old you are, people won’t think you know what you want when it comes to being asexual.





May 31, 2019 at 05:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.