Does he have a problem getting hard?

My bf and I were lightly sexting this morning

He told me “well I don’t really get that that hard during oral lol”

I said “what do you mean?”

He said “well I always get scared you gonna bit it off lmao”

Idk if he’s being serious or what but he gets an orgasm every time I go down on him



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 11:41PM

My bf and I were lightly sexting this morningHe told me “well I don’t really get that that hard during oral lol”I said “what do you mean?”He said “well I always get scared you gonna bit it off lmao”Idk if he’s being serious or what but he gets an orgasm every time I go down on him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.