Why are shy girls so hard to read… PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!!

Okay soooo..

I met this girl about a month and a half ago we spoke for alittle bit in person and really hit it off. I followed up a couple days later on Instagram and the conversation went extremely well. In this conversation she mentioned that she is really shy which was a surprise to me since she is really pretty. After about 3-4 days of conversation getting to know each other what not I asked her out, she said she would come but she’s really busy that weekend and followed up by telling me everything she had planned although she didn’t mention a reschedule (possibly the shyness). This is where it becomes so hard to read.

After that situation of course the conversation slowly dies off as there’s no face to face interaction and we lose touch.

She’s apart of the same local community I’m from so we have bumped into each other on several occasions. On both accounts it was hard to get a conversation going as it just wasn’t the right place or time so a kiss on the cheek and a hello how are you was pretty much all that happened. Although the second time she saw me she had a genuine look of shock on her face??? This confused me a lot and would like to see what anyone thinks of that.

I’ve noticed she does things like post private stories and if I don’t view them in about an hour or so she deletes them but if I view them she leaves them up. What’s this about also.

There’s just so many things I can’t make sense of and it’s hard because it could be that she is shy or that she is not interested…

Any advice and any thoughts on the stories aswell as the shocked look when she saw me.

Thank you very much



Submitted December 29, 2022 at 12:14AM

Okay soooo..I met this girl about a month and a half ago we spoke for alittle bit in person and really hit it off. I followed up a couple days later on Instagram and the conversation went extremely well. In this conversation she mentioned that she is really shy which was a surprise to me since she is really pretty. After about 3-4 days of conversation getting to know each other what not I asked her out, she said she would come but she’s really busy that weekend and followed up by telling me everything she had planned although she didn’t mention a reschedule (possibly the shyness). This is where it becomes so hard to read.After that situation of course the conversation slowly dies off as there’s no face to face interaction and we lose touch.She’s apart of the same local community I’m from so we have bumped into each other on several occasions. On both accounts it was hard to get a conversation going as it just wasn’t the right place or time so a kiss on the cheek and a hello how are you was pretty much all that happened. Although the second time she saw me she had a genuine look of shock on her face??? This confused me a lot and would like to see what anyone thinks of that.I’ve noticed she does things like post private stories and if I don’t view them in about an hour or so she deletes them but if I view them she leaves them up. What’s this about also.There’s just so many things I can’t make sense of and it’s hard because it could be that she is shy or that she is not interested…Any advice and any thoughts on the stories aswell as the shocked look when she saw me.Thank you very much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.