18F confused on when I’ll find the right one.

I am an 18F that just wants to find the right guy. It’s hard my age because it seems like most guys my age just want that “one thing” from me and not a committed relationship.

I would say previous experiences of most guys just seeking hookups from me has caused trust issues/ uncertainty for future partners I seek. Really making me question if I’ll ever find someone for me.

What age have you met your partner? Or started your first serious relationship? Because I know age has a factor in guys just wanting hookups and not something serious, but I’m ready for them to get out of this stage!!



Submitted December 29, 2022 at 12:13AM

I am an 18F that just wants to find the right guy. It’s hard my age because it seems like most guys my age just want that “one thing” from me and not a committed relationship.I would say previous experiences of most guys just seeking hookups from me has caused trust issues/ uncertainty for future partners I seek. Really making me question if I’ll ever find someone for me.What age have you met your partner? Or started your first serious relationship? Because I know age has a factor in guys just wanting hookups and not something serious, but I’m ready for them to get out of this stage!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.