Is she joking around or being serious for calling me a creep??

Basically been texting a girl on Instagram and told her I was gonna send her a song I was working on, and if I could have her whatsapp to send it on.

Basically messages went something like this:

Her: send the song to me however u want, you’re the artist!

Her: We all start somewhere, it doesn’t matter if the song isn’t that good

Me: Love that positivity!

Me: “[Inspirational quote from her instagram bio]” - a wise philosopher

Me: I can send you the song on WhatsApp?

She now just responded with the following:

Her: 🥲🥲🥲

Her: Stop stalking ma profile you creep

Her: Sure go ahead

Her: [her phone number]

Am I overthinking it? What should i respond with because now I feel really bad because I genuinely thought it was a good quote from her bio and don’t want to come across as a creep!

I don’t even know if she’s still interested in me because for over a week she only responds after many many hours (she says she barely uses instagram anymore) and she messaged me a few days ago saying she has to cancel our date for the 29th because she says she is going to stay at her uncle’s for longer and she’s going away on the 1st. She then said she probably won’t be able to meet up in January because she’s going to be busy with studying and school etc… I told her I was in a similar situation as I’m pretty busy during January as well.

I feel like she’s just messaging me out of pure pity now…



Submitted December 29, 2022 at 12:11AM

Basically been texting a girl on Instagram and told her I was gonna send her a song I was working on, and if I could have her whatsapp to send it on.Basically messages went something like this:Her: send the song to me however u want, you’re the artist!Her: We all start somewhere, it doesn’t matter if the song isn’t that goodMe: Love that positivity!Me: “[Inspirational quote from her instagram bio]” - a wise philosopherMe: I can send you the song on WhatsApp?She now just responded with the following:Her: 🥲🥲🥲Her: Stop stalking ma profile you creepHer: Sure go aheadHer: [her phone number]Am I overthinking it? What should i respond with because now I feel really bad because I genuinely thought it was a good quote from her bio and don’t want to come across as a creep!I don’t even know if she’s still interested in me because for over a week she only responds after many many hours (she says she barely uses instagram anymore) and she messaged me a few days ago saying she has to cancel our date for the 29th because she says she is going to stay at her uncle’s for longer and she’s going away on the 1st. She then said she probably won’t be able to meet up in January because she’s going to be busy with studying and school etc… I told her I was in a similar situation as I’m pretty busy during January as well.I feel like she’s just messaging me out of pure pity now…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.