Need advice...

Hi guys,

I am really having a hard time contemplating whether or not to seek out dating given my current situation...

Two years ago I had a serious heart problem and had to quit school for the entire year. Underwent multiple surgeries and such...

This was for my junior year of high school, I lost that entire year and had to make up via online school.

I am now at the point where I am about to finish the last semester of high school, however I still have to wait until next fall for college.

I already mentioned I am almost 19, not in college, but also do not have a job. I would really like to hear your opinions on my problem. Also, I legally can't work because I am not a legal resident of the U.S. for the time being(no SSN).

I should add I am obviously only interested in college girls.



Submitted December 29, 2022 at 12:08AM

Hi guys,I am really having a hard time contemplating whether or not to seek out dating given my current situation...Two years ago I had a serious heart problem and had to quit school for the entire year. Underwent multiple surgeries and such...This was for my junior year of high school, I lost that entire year and had to make up via online school.I am now at the point where I am about to finish the last semester of high school, however I still have to wait until next fall for college.I already mentioned I am almost 19, not in college, but also do not have a job. I would really like to hear your opinions on my problem. Also, I legally can't work because I am not a legal resident of the U.S. for the time being(no SSN).I should add I am obviously only interested in college girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.