Would it be wrong to end things because she’s being very different since she got off the pill

Only known her like 5 weeks. And I honestly don’t think her getting off the pill is the difference in behavior. I’ve been around long enough to tell when a girl is losing interest.

She used to respond within minutes and she’s rejected my last three invites to hang out, today I invited her to hang and she says her mood is still a mess from getting off the pill. We do have plans to go out Saturday, but honestly I’m thinking of just canceling cause she’s been acting this way all week, and I’m just over it.

I’m the type of person that gets anxious quick in situations like this and I’ve been feeling it, and to stop the feeling I’m really just thinking of telling her I don’t think things are working out and we should move on.



Submitted May 27, 2022 at 12:13AM

Only known her like 5 weeks. And I honestly don’t think her getting off the pill is the difference in behavior. I’ve been around long enough to tell when a girl is losing interest.She used to respond within minutes and she’s rejected my last three invites to hang out, today I invited her to hang and she says her mood is still a mess from getting off the pill. We do have plans to go out Saturday, but honestly I’m thinking of just canceling cause she’s been acting this way all week, and I’m just over it.I’m the type of person that gets anxious quick in situations like this and I’ve been feeling it, and to stop the feeling I’m really just thinking of telling her I don’t think things are working out and we should move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.