Guy put his hand on my waist while posing for a picture. What does this mean?

I (F) asked the guy I like to let someone take a photo of us and he put his hand on my waist, where the ribs are, basically under the boob.

I noticed he otherwise always puts his hand on everybody else's (girls included) shoulder when he takes a photo.

What does it mean? Does it mean he is more comfortable with me than with others? Can I consider this sort of a flirt?



Submitted May 26, 2022 at 03:47PM

I (F) asked the guy I like to let someone take a photo of us and he put his hand on my waist, where the ribs are, basically under the boob.I noticed he otherwise always puts his hand on everybody else's (girls included) shoulder when he takes a photo.What does it mean? Does it mean he is more comfortable with me than with others? Can I consider this sort of a flirt?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.