/u/Raticals on Discussion about coming out!

I’m in a similar situation where I have a (mostly) nonjudgmental family, but I don’t find coming out to them necessary. I have mentioned being asexual when it came up in natural conversation, but that’s it. I (AFAB) started dating a transgender girl, and no explanation was necessary. I didn’t need to explain my whole sexuality or romantic orientation (which is good, because it’s complicated!). They just accepted that I was dating a girl, and that was fine. I think only my mom and girlfriend know that I’m nonbinary, but again, I don’t really care if it comes up in conversation. I’m just not going to sit everyone down and come out to them, because none of that really changes much about me or how I want them to interact with me.





March 22, 2022 at 12:43AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.