Never thought I would have to make myself want to date.

How do you make it not feel like a waste of time when you’re not into casual sex and want a long term relationship when most people in the dating pool can’t decide what they want for breakfast?

Maybe I need to be more patient. I’ve been on less Dates as time goes on because I’m learning what to look out for and stay away from. I started off going on very sketchy dates but now that never happens anymore so I’m ok with going on less dates.

But I’m burnt out. People are hot and cold and I just am not that interested to begin with.

How do you deal with dating burnt out? I don’t think I’m ready to give up just yet.



Submitted March 22, 2022 at 01:06AM

How do you make it not feel like a waste of time when you’re not into casual sex and want a long term relationship when most people in the dating pool can’t decide what they want for breakfast?Maybe I need to be more patient. I’ve been on less Dates as time goes on because I’m learning what to look out for and stay away from. I started off going on very sketchy dates but now that never happens anymore so I’m ok with going on less dates.But I’m burnt out. People are hot and cold and I just am not that interested to begin with.How do you deal with dating burnt out? I don’t think I’m ready to give up just yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.