/u/tinkdistroo on How did you first hear about asexuality?

Hahaha isn't that aggravating? I'm lowkey pissed at my friend because after I discovered asexuality in college, I told her I was ace and she just said, "oh yeah, me too, I was the token ace in my high school friend group." Well, thanks for giving me a heads up, best friend whom I've known since 5th grade!

It's just funny how you can know someone so well and yet the obvious 2+2 goes right over your head sometimes





February 20, 2022 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.