How to date and have a sex life without going to parties and clubs?

I really want a girlfriend or at least some sort of connection with the opposite sex but feel like going on night outs is the only way of doing that. It's the one thing I really don't like and also seems the only way of meeting somebody. It would make sense if I didn't do anything else but I have lots of hobbies and interests.

You can meet someone through all sorts of ways, (I do understand that) like shops, on the train, through friends, dating apps etc... However I haven't had any luck on dating apps and the other ways of meeting someone out and about is just awkward and feels impossible to do.

I am good at holding conversations and being polite but I am just quite introverted and so the initiations of dating someone is the hardest part for me.

Any help is appreciated



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 12:13AM

I really want a girlfriend or at least some sort of connection with the opposite sex but feel like going on night outs is the only way of doing that. It's the one thing I really don't like and also seems the only way of meeting somebody. It would make sense if I didn't do anything else but I have lots of hobbies and interests.You can meet someone through all sorts of ways, (I do understand that) like shops, on the train, through friends, dating apps etc... However I haven't had any luck on dating apps and the other ways of meeting someone out and about is just awkward and feels impossible to do.I am good at holding conversations and being polite but I am just quite introverted and so the initiations of dating someone is the hardest part for me.Any help is appreciated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.