I'm 25 and I've never dated

I feel absolutely pathetic when saying this because I feel like i've missed out on some much.

My mental health hasn't been the best since my childhood so as a teen I didn't feel the need plus I had tons of body insecurities and teen sex wouldn've been lame and awkward so no regrets on that, but during college nobody I liked ever cared about me in that way. Now that I would like to date someone I realize i'm clueless and feel like a child.



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 12:09AM

I feel absolutely pathetic when saying this because I feel like i've missed out on some much.My mental health hasn't been the best since my childhood so as a teen I didn't feel the need plus I had tons of body insecurities and teen sex wouldn've been lame and awkward so no regrets on that, but during college nobody I liked ever cared about me in that way. Now that I would like to date someone I realize i'm clueless and feel like a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.