Is this normal after 8 months dating?

Met the most wonderful man. At first, I got butterflies, felt amazing the slightest touch, wanting to touch and kiss all the time, very high sexual desire, kissing was amazing, holding hands all the time.

I’ve dated him for 8 months and we’ve got very comfortable, but I no longer look at him and feel sexual urge. Kissing doesn’t feel amazing anymore. And I don’t get butterflies when he touches me anymore. I don’t have the same desire for sex as I did before but I don’t have much of a libido atm for anyone else either

I am happy and comfortable with him but unsure why the strong feelings of attraction fade and I no longer want sex as much, sex doesn’t seem as exciting as at first? I even feel less cuddly with him

Is this normal over time that relationships actually can feel boring and platonic??



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 12:13AM

Met the most wonderful man. At first, I got butterflies, felt amazing the slightest touch, wanting to touch and kiss all the time, very high sexual desire, kissing was amazing, holding hands all the time.I’ve dated him for 8 months and we’ve got very comfortable, but I no longer look at him and feel sexual urge. Kissing doesn’t feel amazing anymore. And I don’t get butterflies when he touches me anymore. I don’t have the same desire for sex as I did before but I don’t have much of a libido atm for anyone else eitherI am happy and comfortable with him but unsure why the strong feelings of attraction fade and I no longer want sex as much, sex doesn’t seem as exciting as at first? I even feel less cuddly with himIs this normal over time that relationships actually can feel boring and platonic??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.