/u/MrDgon on I can’t stop feeling like everyone is ace!

Well, describing a feeling can be pretty difficult. Especially if it's something that usually is a little bit more subtle than a regular emotion and completely integrated in the way someone sees the world and behaves. And besides many people not really knowing that there is a difference between romantic and sexual attraction, it simply isn't something they think about so it's going to take some thought to properly express things.





February 01, 2022 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.