/u/LolHi113 on Has anyone else been almost afraid of making friends due to bad experiences with allos?

First of all, don’t fight the feeling or see it as bad. Your instincts are trying to protect you from future trauma. Love them for what they’re trying to do for you.

Secondly, start small. I would start online. Then approach someone with similar identities to you, trying to be a friend. Then slowly keep doing it until you feel more comfortable. Then get closer and closer to allo straight man. (You can’t fully tell what people identify as just by looking at them ofc but estimate)

The trick to getting over your fears is not fighting them but experiencing them and continuing to walkthrough them (but it’s a process and if you ever back out, it’s ok. It’s not like that’s the only chance you will get)





February 01, 2022 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.