Am I being crazy and overthinking?

So I've been seeing this girl for a bit now. We've known each other for a while and were friends before, but now that it's tirned romantic and we've been talking more she will sometimes say really vagie or weird things that make me feel like she's hiding something.

For instance, today I had invited her to come with my friends and I to a bar that I go to with friends every Tuesday. (We had talked about it the past couple weeks too, and I would invite her and she'd say that she would come next time.) She was being sort of iffy about it and qouldn't really give me a reason. Like, I didn't think much of it at first, but when I said she didn't have to come if she didn't want to she was like, "no that's not it, let me think about it" and when I asked if she was uncomfortable being around people she didn't really know she said that wasn't it either.

We talked a bit throughout the day, and when I got off work I told her we were going at 8 if she decided she wanted to join. She asked if it was tomorrow, which seemed weird because I told her it was tonight, but I figured maybe she forgot, but then she said, "well I have something to do tonight, sorry." I asked what she was up to and she just said,"taking care of some things"

Another night I just asked her what she was up to and she was like,"why?"

This happens a lot. Do I just need to chill? Like, do I have trust issues or is she being weird?



Submitted February 02, 2022 at 01:14AM

So I've been seeing this girl for a bit now. We've known each other for a while and were friends before, but now that it's tirned romantic and we've been talking more she will sometimes say really vagie or weird things that make me feel like she's hiding something.For instance, today I had invited her to come with my friends and I to a bar that I go to with friends every Tuesday. (We had talked about it the past couple weeks too, and I would invite her and she'd say that she would come next time.) She was being sort of iffy about it and qouldn't really give me a reason. Like, I didn't think much of it at first, but when I said she didn't have to come if she didn't want to she was like, "no that's not it, let me think about it" and when I asked if she was uncomfortable being around people she didn't really know she said that wasn't it either.We talked a bit throughout the day, and when I got off work I told her we were going at 8 if she decided she wanted to join. She asked if it was tomorrow, which seemed weird because I told her it was tonight, but I figured maybe she forgot, but then she said, "well I have something to do tonight, sorry." I asked what she was up to and she just said,"taking care of some things"Another night I just asked her what she was up to and she was like,"why?"This happens a lot. Do I just need to chill? Like, do I have trust issues or is she being weird?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.