What does it mean when she calls you babe for the first time and then ghosts you?

So her 25F and I 25M have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. We’ve made out a lot and had sex a few times and I asked her a week or so ago if she sees us becoming more than we are now and she told me yes and said she’s glad that we are more than just friends.

Fast forward to last Saturday night, her and I were having sex and I called her ‘baby’ and she said she loves when I call her that. At the end of the night, I kissed her and said ‘night baby’, and left. Anyway, she has her finals this week and I texted her this morning and said ‘good luck on your finals this week 😘’ she replied and said ‘thanks babe 😚 hopefully it goes by quick!’ I “loved” the message and left it at that.

That was the first time she’s called me babe, so I’m curious what that typically means at this stage of the relationship and why she hasn’t messaged me since this (12pm today). Thanks!



Submitted December 14, 2021 at 01:58AM

So her 25F and I 25M have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. We’ve made out a lot and had sex a few times and I asked her a week or so ago if she sees us becoming more than we are now and she told me yes and said she’s glad that we are more than just friends.Fast forward to last Saturday night, her and I were having sex and I called her ‘baby’ and she said she loves when I call her that. At the end of the night, I kissed her and said ‘night baby’, and left. Anyway, she has her finals this week and I texted her this morning and said ‘good luck on your finals this week 😘’ she replied and said ‘thanks babe 😚 hopefully it goes by quick!’ I “loved” the message and left it at that.That was the first time she’s called me babe, so I’m curious what that typically means at this stage of the relationship and why she hasn’t messaged me since this (12pm today). Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.