Treasured Friendship, Treasured Relationship?

Alright, so I feel there is a lot to unpack here but I'll start with the basics.

I am very good friends with this woman from work, we hangout outside of work, and I believe we have grown very close.

I have always thought she was very attractive, but didn't really think she was interested. However, at one point we were talking and she mentioned that I was handsome.

So I do wonder if I should see if a romantic relationship is a possibility, but I do not want to jeopardize the friendship we already have.

Also, to make things even more complicated she is in a relationship. I do know that it is a long distance relationship, and they do not get to see eachother very often.

I am wondering if I can tell her my feelings, tell her that I don't want to damage our friendship, and perhaps knowing that I am an option could let her see her long distance relationship in another light.

Thanks for reading. Any advice would be great, because I am clearly out of my depths here. lol



Submitted December 14, 2021 at 02:09AM

Alright, so I feel there is a lot to unpack here but I'll start with the basics.I am very good friends with this woman from work, we hangout outside of work, and I believe we have grown very close.I have always thought she was very attractive, but didn't really think she was interested. However, at one point we were talking and she mentioned that I was handsome.So I do wonder if I should see if a romantic relationship is a possibility, but I do not want to jeopardize the friendship we already have.Also, to make things even more complicated she is in a relationship. I do know that it is a long distance relationship, and they do not get to see eachother very often.I am wondering if I can tell her my feelings, tell her that I don't want to damage our friendship, and perhaps knowing that I am an option could let her see her long distance relationship in another light.Thanks for reading. Any advice would be great, because I am clearly out of my depths here. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.