Why do you think people are shallow when in fact you’re shallow yourself?

So I was watching Love is Blind Brazil, and this one contestant said how people are so shallow these days and a majority don’t want depth of a true relationship etc etc.

In my experience though, the same people who claim others are like that happen to be the best example of shallowness. People who are not serious keep saying how others are not serious.

My question is for these people - why do you do that?



Submitted November 13, 2021 at 12:07AM

So I was watching Love is Blind Brazil, and this one contestant said how people are so shallow these days and a majority don’t want depth of a true relationship etc etc.In my experience though, the same people who claim others are like that happen to be the best example of shallowness. People who are not serious keep saying how others are not serious.My question is for these people - why do you do that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.