How do I tell my GF that I want to get pegged?

Hey! Obviously a throwaway account.

I slowly start to like the idea of getting pegged but I don't know how to tell my Girlfriend.

I should note that she already played with my ass before (fingers and tongue) and also tells me almost everyday how sexy my butt is. she also loves to grab my ass and massage it. Sometime she jokes around about butt stuff and I play along but we just laugh it off. The same when i start to joke around about it.

I think she would be pretty open to do it but i dont know how to approach it.

As i said we sometimes joke around about butt stuff and once we joked around about pegging and she askes me "can i?" as i already said we just laugh it off and change the subject.

Any tips?



Submitted November 13, 2021 at 01:05AM

Hey! Obviously a throwaway account.I slowly start to like the idea of getting pegged but I don't know how to tell my Girlfriend.I should note that she already played with my ass before (fingers and tongue) and also tells me almost everyday how sexy my butt is. she also loves to grab my ass and massage it. Sometime she jokes around about butt stuff and I play along but we just laugh it off. The same when i start to joke around about it.I think she would be pretty open to do it but i dont know how to approach it.As i said we sometimes joke around about butt stuff and once we joked around about pegging and she askes me "can i?" as i already said we just laugh it off and change the subject.Any tips?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.