Hypergamy is evil and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

I'm sick of seeing my friends, who are good people and deserving of love, suffer depression and loneliness because of this.

Hypergamy has completely ruined relationships/dating for most men, who have to struggle endlessly to make himself seem worthy, and for most women, who are in a rat race for the top-tier men.

I'm not going to pretend that female hypergamy is somehow OK because it's 'natural' and saying otherwise somehow makes me sexist. it causes so much harm to society, it's about time it gets called out and something is done to stop it.



Submitted November 13, 2021 at 12:06AM

I'm sick of seeing my friends, who are good people and deserving of love, suffer depression and loneliness because of this.Hypergamy has completely ruined relationships/dating for most men, who have to struggle endlessly to make himself seem worthy, and for most women, who are in a rat race for the top-tier men.I'm not going to pretend that female hypergamy is somehow OK because it's 'natural' and saying otherwise somehow makes me sexist. it causes so much harm to society, it's about time it gets called out and something is done to stop it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.