What happened?

Male, 20

Went on a first date with a girl, we went bowling. I thought we both had a really fun time. A few hours after the date I text her telling her I had a really great time, and asked her if she'd like to have dinner sometime soon. Her response was as follows.

"I don’t think I can. You’re really nice and I enjoyed going out and talking to you but I have some other stuff going on in my life right now that’s made me realize I don’t think I can do this sort of relationship right now. I’m sorry :("

Did she not enjoy the date, and is trying to spare my feelings, or is she being for real?



Submitted November 03, 2021 at 01:10AM

Male, 20Went on a first date with a girl, we went bowling. I thought we both had a really fun time. A few hours after the date I text her telling her I had a really great time, and asked her if she'd like to have dinner sometime soon. Her response was as follows."I don’t think I can. You’re really nice and I enjoyed going out and talking to you but I have some other stuff going on in my life right now that’s made me realize I don’t think I can do this sort of relationship right now. I’m sorry :("Did she not enjoy the date, and is trying to spare my feelings, or is she being for real?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.