Is there any way to make a girl stop being uncomfortable after she rejected me

I fucking hate my life

I flirted with his girl who works somewhere that I frequent and now every time I go to the store and she's there she visibly tenses up and is uncomfortable and it's honestly killing me inside

I wish I didn't even flirt with her I just wish I could go back to when she was nice to me and used to smile and talk to me and now because I was an idiot she doesn't even want to look at me



Submitted November 03, 2021 at 12:11AM

I fucking hate my lifeI flirted with his girl who works somewhere that I frequent and now every time I go to the store and she's there she visibly tenses up and is uncomfortable and it's honestly killing me insideI wish I didn't even flirt with her I just wish I could go back to when she was nice to me and used to smile and talk to me and now because I was an idiot she doesn't even want to look at me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.