/u/Sophie_R_1 on I meant to say r/asexuality but seriously... The amount of /facepalm with these users.. Seriously, calling anyone fake for how they personally feel is absolutely absurd. Then having the AUDACITY to say the spectrum of Asexuality is dumb and not real is not only disrespectful, but HARMFUL to Aces!!

Okay so disclaimer, I'm old enough to drink, but I don't go out to bars or clubs or parties. I don't know the scene or what's normal there. Obviously I have no problem with straight people going to a gay bar, like people can go where ever they want as long as it's legal. Doesn't bother me in any way. Sorry this is stupid, but genuine question, why would you go to a gay bar if you weren't gay or going with your gay friend(s)?





November 25, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.