How do I handle a slow fade?

I just started seeing someone, it’s been about a month. Everything was going great until we spent a weekend together.

Now I notice an extreme lack of communication and her demeanor has totally changed. We haven’t made plans to see eachother again and I think she’s giving me the slow fade.

Do I message her and address it? Ignore her and ghost? Or how do people normally handle this?



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 11:55PM

I just started seeing someone, it’s been about a month. Everything was going great until we spent a weekend together.Now I notice an extreme lack of communication and her demeanor has totally changed. We haven’t made plans to see eachother again and I think she’s giving me the slow fade.Do I message her and address it? Ignore her and ghost? Or how do people normally handle this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.