Baggage on first match.

Hi guys, today I (38F) matched with a 36M, the bio was limited but suggested they enjoyed gaming and hiking.

We had a back and forth conversation for an hour where he answered questions from me on what he enjoys etc. But never once did he ask a question about me (didn't seem interested in getting to know me) so I messaged to wish him all the best but felt it wasn't going anywhere as he didn't seem interested in finding out about me as much as I did finding out about him.

He replied saying he did but his ex had messed with his head and meant he didn't consider others, then proceeded to advise they had split up recently and he was in the middle of a very dramatic argument with her.

How would you respond to this?



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 08:38AM

Hi guys, today I (38F) matched with a 36M, the bio was limited but suggested they enjoyed gaming and hiking.We had a back and forth conversation for an hour where he answered questions from me on what he enjoys etc. But never once did he ask a question about me (didn't seem interested in getting to know me) so I messaged to wish him all the best but felt it wasn't going anywhere as he didn't seem interested in finding out about me as much as I did finding out about him.He replied saying he did but his ex had messed with his head and meant he didn't consider others, then proceeded to advise they had split up recently and he was in the middle of a very dramatic argument with her.How would you respond to this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.