/u/Red_Six6 on Saw this comment on a post today, is this true? Should I just try to date other asexuals only? I know someone who I really want to date, he has an amazing personality, but he isn’t ace, would it be better for me to find someone else to date?

Honestly this person is probably just salty about how their ace ex broke up with them because they kept asking for sex and their ex didn’t want them. I’ve never dated another ace person and personally it makes really no difference.





November 24, 2021 at 12:49AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.