How do I as a shy/insecure girl approach hitting up a one night stand to hook up again?

I (23F) Had a great time with this guy (25M) and the last moment before getting in the Uber I realized ‘oh maybe this will be a one and done thing.’ We hadn’t said anything about what we expected from hooking up before hand.

I’m pretty insecure with my looks but I think I’m alright, and he told me I was sexy throughout the night and seemed really interested generally.

I’d like to hook up with him again bc I don’t put myself out there that much, but I don’t want him to think I’m trying for anything more serious. I also get that mostly men want women to be more upfront and confident, but I’m just so worried he actually had a terrible time and doesn’t want to see me again for that reason. Because in my mind if he was attracted to me, why wouldn’t he reach out to me? It’s only been about 4 days but still.

I also don’t even know how or what I should text him, plz help my overthinking ass.



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 11:29PM

I (23F) Had a great time with this guy (25M) and the last moment before getting in the Uber I realized ‘oh maybe this will be a one and done thing.’ We hadn’t said anything about what we expected from hooking up before hand.I’m pretty insecure with my looks but I think I’m alright, and he told me I was sexy throughout the night and seemed really interested generally.I’d like to hook up with him again bc I don’t put myself out there that much, but I don’t want him to think I’m trying for anything more serious. I also get that mostly men want women to be more upfront and confident, but I’m just so worried he actually had a terrible time and doesn’t want to see me again for that reason. Because in my mind if he was attracted to me, why wouldn’t he reach out to me? It’s only been about 4 days but still.I also don’t even know how or what I should text him, plz help my overthinking ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.