/u/PapaBops on I hate the expections put on me as a man

That's awful I'm sorry you had to experience that and deal with those comments. It's especially awful that she didn't listen when you said no. Why the hell would anyone promote you sleeping with someone who doesn't listen to no. And I don't understand why people would think that would be an appropriate time to suggest or have sex? Being stressed over a medical emergency and drunk, there's nothing sexy about that situation. It really sucks that society has places these types of expectations on men. Sorry you had to go through this.





November 16, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.