Need quick answers.

I'm(33M) at a restaurant chain bar. First time with this bar tender. No idea how old she is, but she keeps working at me. Very attractive. Just not sure if it's something she does to everyone or if it's me.

ETA: I'm not great with women but I've gotten more bar tender phone numbers than I have bar patron numbers if that makes a difference.



Submitted November 17, 2021 at 12:02AM

I'm(33M) at a restaurant chain bar. First time with this bar tender. No idea how old she is, but she keeps working at me. Very attractive. Just not sure if it's something she does to everyone or if it's me.ETA: I'm not great with women but I've gotten more bar tender phone numbers than I have bar patron numbers if that makes a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.