My exes wedding

So my ex is getting married next September and I'm genuinely so happy he his happy again, wealth met when we were in a bad place and lonely and helped each other so much, but decided after a while we cared about each other and wanted to be in each other lives forever rather than being together a bit incompatible and maybe losing our friendship, was a good decision as we are now good friends, however, he is getting married next year I've only met her once briefly and she knows we are good friends but knows nothing about our romantic past Tonight my ex asked me if I would go to the wedding if invited, I was stunned and said yes, but I feel that if she found out there had been something between us she would be so hurt, I think it would be wrong of me to go to the wedding Really need other opinions on this



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 12:06AM

So my ex is getting married next September and I'm genuinely so happy he his happy again, wealth met when we were in a bad place and lonely and helped each other so much, but decided after a while we cared about each other and wanted to be in each other lives forever rather than being together a bit incompatible and maybe losing our friendship, was a good decision as we are now good friends, however, he is getting married next year I've only met her once briefly and she knows we are good friends but knows nothing about our romantic past Tonight my ex asked me if I would go to the wedding if invited, I was stunned and said yes, but I feel that if she found out there had been something between us she would be so hurt, I think it would be wrong of me to go to the wedding Really need other opinions on this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.