how the hell do you meet people without dating apps

So I'm 19m, I've been kind of trying to date and whatnot for the past year or so, thing is I have very bad social anxiety so meeting people irl isn't super easy for me, meeting them on dating apps and then meeting up is a lot easier but almost everytime I've tried dating apps all I've gotten out of them are some hookups and a friend lol, not a lot of people seem to be really looking for much long term on them and I don't really like them much tbh anyways, but I have absolutely 0 clue how to meet people when I'm just out doing shit, I always feel way too awkward to approach people and I've never really gotten approached by anyway so it's a bit of a stalemate, also I don't drink for personal reasons so going to bars and stuff isn't really a thing either



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 01:06AM

So I'm 19m, I've been kind of trying to date and whatnot for the past year or so, thing is I have very bad social anxiety so meeting people irl isn't super easy for me, meeting them on dating apps and then meeting up is a lot easier but almost everytime I've tried dating apps all I've gotten out of them are some hookups and a friend lol, not a lot of people seem to be really looking for much long term on them and I don't really like them much tbh anyways, but I have absolutely 0 clue how to meet people when I'm just out doing shit, I always feel way too awkward to approach people and I've never really gotten approached by anyway so it's a bit of a stalemate, also I don't drink for personal reasons so going to bars and stuff isn't really a thing either

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.