How to stop feeling love sick?

I've (24M) been interested in this girl (?F) for a couple weeks now. At first I was fine because I hadnt developed feelings, just a basic "yeah she's kinda cute" kind of thing but the more we talked the more I realised we had in common.

We have all major interests in common (fitness, weed, anime) and other niche interests like having a senstive gut, having worked at the same company and both trying to quit cigarettes.

So the more I got to know her the more it started to mess with me, the more nervous I became. I really don't like this feeling, like a pit in my stomach.

So next time I was talking to her at my gym, I realised I didn't want to wait and just asked her for her number. Which she gave it to me with a heart and her name.

Now I feel sick. Like about to puke, it's gotten worse. Even though I got her number, I feel really pathetic and like I will mess it up. Its bitter sweet but I cannot understate how horrible i feel right now



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 01:12AM

I've (24M) been interested in this girl (?F) for a couple weeks now. At first I was fine because I hadnt developed feelings, just a basic "yeah she's kinda cute" kind of thing but the more we talked the more I realised we had in common.We have all major interests in common (fitness, weed, anime) and other niche interests like having a senstive gut, having worked at the same company and both trying to quit cigarettes.So the more I got to know her the more it started to mess with me, the more nervous I became. I really don't like this feeling, like a pit in my stomach.So next time I was talking to her at my gym, I realised I didn't want to wait and just asked her for her number. Which she gave it to me with a heart and her name.Now I feel sick. Like about to puke, it's gotten worse. Even though I got her number, I feel really pathetic and like I will mess it up. Its bitter sweet but I cannot understate how horrible i feel right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.