Best ways to meet girls whilst travelling in the US under 21

I’m 19M from England and I’m going to be spending a couple of months in Los Angeles this upcoming summer (solo).

I’m not going with the sole intention of picking up girls or anything, but I was curious as to how guys under 21 go about meeting girls (aside from dating apps, of course)

Obviously I can’t go in bars or nightclubs like I can in the UK, so where are good alternatives?

Quick extra question: I keep hearing that American girls find British accents attractive, is that true? I know it’s a big stereotype but I can’t imagine it’d actually make that much difference lol



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 01:10AM

I’m 19M from England and I’m going to be spending a couple of months in Los Angeles this upcoming summer (solo).I’m not going with the sole intention of picking up girls or anything, but I was curious as to how guys under 21 go about meeting girls (aside from dating apps, of course)Obviously I can’t go in bars or nightclubs like I can in the UK, so where are good alternatives?Quick extra question: I keep hearing that American girls find British accents attractive, is that true? I know it’s a big stereotype but I can’t imagine it’d actually make that much difference lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.