Adult content, kinda tips?

Hello fellow members. Me (f) and my boyfriend (m) are thinking about starting an account here on reddit and perhaps OF and post sexy lingerine, maybe costumes eventually and some exclusive short clips of us both intimate doing our thing. without showing our face/tattoos and such. I'm an extremely shy person and trying to open up in general, but we both get turned on by these risky stuff.

Do any of you have some tips for where to start, how to do this type of content or where to post stuff like this?



Submitted November 18, 2021 at 12:52AM

Hello fellow members. Me (f) and my boyfriend (m) are thinking about starting an account here on reddit and perhaps OF and post sexy lingerine, maybe costumes eventually and some exclusive short clips of us both intimate doing our thing. without showing our face/tattoos and such. I'm an extremely shy person and trying to open up in general, but we both get turned on by these risky stuff.Do any of you have some tips for where to start, how to do this type of content or where to post stuff like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.