About to explore a Daddy kink, need advice

My husband and I have recently talked about playing around with the DDLG kinks and, I am already very sure I'll enjoy it, and I think he will too. However, how the hell do we break past the awkward beginning? We already agreed we should probably drink a little to loosen us up, but that's the best we have.

Neither of us have ever played around like this, so we don't have any idea where to start. Any suggestions would be amazing.



Submitted November 18, 2021 at 12:50AM

My husband and I have recently talked about playing around with the DDLG kinks and, I am already very sure I'll enjoy it, and I think he will too. However, how the hell do we break past the awkward beginning? We already agreed we should probably drink a little to loosen us up, but that's the best we have.Neither of us have ever played around like this, so we don't have any idea where to start. Any suggestions would be amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.