What to do when both people are just too stubborn to text first

Long story short, I met this dude and we got along very well, we already had a few dates (no sex) in just a span of a week and every date was amazing.

Now it has been a few days since we last talked. I have never initiated our convo (all our dates were planned by him) but I do want to see him again. Usually I would just text first, I have no problem with that, but I know for a fact with this dude, this will actually be a turn off. He already mentioned to me he likes it more when the girl plays hard to get. But I also know he is also playing hard to get. He is 100% waiting until I cave in and text first.

But I am also stubborn… On top of that I don’t want to risk him losing his interest.

Do I text even though I know he will like me less if I text first? Or just bite my lips and wait? Until when???

I usually really hate playing games like this. But I like this guy. My patience is wearing thin though.



Submitted October 26, 2021 at 01:13AM

Long story short, I met this dude and we got along very well, we already had a few dates (no sex) in just a span of a week and every date was amazing.Now it has been a few days since we last talked. I have never initiated our convo (all our dates were planned by him) but I do want to see him again. Usually I would just text first, I have no problem with that, but I know for a fact with this dude, this will actually be a turn off. He already mentioned to me he likes it more when the girl plays hard to get. But I also know he is also playing hard to get. He is 100% waiting until I cave in and text first.But I am also stubborn… On top of that I don’t want to risk him losing his interest.Do I text even though I know he will like me less if I text first? Or just bite my lips and wait? Until when???I usually really hate playing games like this. But I like this guy. My patience is wearing thin though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.