My crush is giving me mixed signals and I need to know If I should really try and pursue something with him or give up.

Hey!

So some background info, I am in high school, a girl and bi

The problem I am having right now is that my crush is giving me mixed signals. Me and him are in the same friend group and have just started to become friends (although me and him have known each other as peers for 3-4 years) around the start of the school year. While getting to know him, Ive gotten a crush on him and I think he likes me too. The thing it is though is that he's giving me mixed signals.

He will hug me and lay his head on my shoulder. He will touch my hands and call me cute and innocent. He will give me endearing nicknames. Then on the other hand, he will push me, call me annoying and tell me to shut up, I really don't understand why he does these things and if I'm being honest, i'm getting tired of it. Everyday I get home, I just feel so tired because of him and so beat down because one day ill be on cloud 9 because of all the cute things he did and the other I will be just over everything and become irritable because of the way he acts towards me.

Please be as blunt as you can and don't be afraid to ask clarifying questions if you have them. Thank you.



Submitted October 26, 2021 at 12:15AM

Hey!So some background info, I am in high school, a girl and biThe problem I am having right now is that my crush is giving me mixed signals. Me and him are in the same friend group and have just started to become friends (although me and him have known each other as peers for 3-4 years) around the start of the school year. While getting to know him, Ive gotten a crush on him and I think he likes me too. The thing it is though is that he's giving me mixed signals.He will hug me and lay his head on my shoulder. He will touch my hands and call me cute and innocent. He will give me endearing nicknames. Then on the other hand, he will push me, call me annoying and tell me to shut up, I really don't understand why he does these things and if I'm being honest, i'm getting tired of it. Everyday I get home, I just feel so tired because of him and so beat down because one day ill be on cloud 9 because of all the cute things he did and the other I will be just over everything and become irritable because of the way he acts towards me.Please be as blunt as you can and don't be afraid to ask clarifying questions if you have them. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.