/u/anagramqueen on Experiencing aesthetic attraction is real weird

Really tall women.

I find handsome men aesthetically pleasing, too, but in a "ah, yes, this one has a very symmetrical face" sort of way. I'm totally fine talking with them. Not flirty, just... idk, normal? Conversational. For my job I've had the opportunity to have conversations with with a number of handsome celebrity men, too, and apart from a little starstrucked-ness initially I'm still just my usual chill self.

But introduce me to a tall woman or show me a video of Gwendolyn Christie, Florence Kasumba, Liv Tyler, or Hannah Waddingham and I turn into an absolutely useless puddle of stuttering and running into doorways. As in, I've run into actual doorways. It's not that I want to do anything with them, it's just like my brain totally shorts out on "..tall...majestic...wow...so tall...oh my god..."





October 18, 2021 at 11:07PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.