Problems with ED at a young age

Had this girl I been talking to for a minute watched a movie had some drinks wasn’t tipsy or drunk shortly after had her butt naked in front of me ready to go but... I couldn’t get it up told her the truth she helped me get half chubby she ended up finishing and tried to help me do the same and then I also couldn’t do that either I just told her to stop she tried to console me but I was angry as fuck cause i thought to myself the entire time if I was actually ok mentally or physically like im 22 yrs old and couldn’t get it up or finish

I read something about having a emotional attachment with the person I’m with can be a problem but even if I never had this problem before a few days later thought maybe it was because of the liquor in my body and again was struggling by myself to get fully erect should i even think of supplements, pills, or even eating healthier I mean i think I’m pretty fit i keep up with my body I dont eat to many fruits or veggies lately but i mean i look physically above average I think this girl likes me and is willing to help me but what am I supposed to do if I cant perform?



Submitted October 19, 2021 at 12:45AM

Had this girl I been talking to for a minute watched a movie had some drinks wasn’t tipsy or drunk shortly after had her butt naked in front of me ready to go but... I couldn’t get it up told her the truth she helped me get half chubby she ended up finishing and tried to help me do the same and then I also couldn’t do that either I just told her to stop she tried to console me but I was angry as fuck cause i thought to myself the entire time if I was actually ok mentally or physically like im 22 yrs old and couldn’t get it up or finishI read something about having a emotional attachment with the person I’m with can be a problem but even if I never had this problem before a few days later thought maybe it was because of the liquor in my body and again was struggling by myself to get fully erect should i even think of supplements, pills, or even eating healthier I mean i think I’m pretty fit i keep up with my body I dont eat to many fruits or veggies lately but i mean i look physically above average I think this girl likes me and is willing to help me but what am I supposed to do if I cant perform?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.